ATTENTION REAL ESTATE BROKERS!
THOUSANDS OF BROKERS IN WASHINGTON ARE SAVING $20K+ PER YEAR BY SWITCHING TO SKYLINE
(WITHOUT GIVING UP THE PERKS OF A WORLD-CLASS BROKERAGE!)
HERE’S WHAT OUR BROKERS SAY:
Bobbie Jo saves enough each year to have a full-time assistant on her team!
Jessie started with Skyline and did 53 transactions in her first year!
The savings compared to KW and Berkshire Hathaway made Skyline an easy choice for Kristin!
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- If you’re a broker who believes in the value of your work and wants to keep the full fruits of your labor.
- If you’ve been in the industry and know the ropes, but feel that your current brokerage is taking too big a slice.
- If you’re great at closing deals but: a. Feel bogged down by excessive brokerage fees. b. Want the perks of a major franchise without the hefty commission splits.
- If you have a strong client base but still feel like you’re leaving money on the table.
- If you’re looking to expand your reach, but your current brokerage doesn’t offer the tools or support.
- If you’re concerned about consistent lead generation and maintaining a full sales pipeline.
- If you’ve considered other 100% commission brokerages but found they lacked the support and resources you need.
- If you’re giving your all to each deal but not seeing the financial return you deserve.
- If you wish your brokerage moved at the pace of your ambition and provided resources to propel your vision.
- If you’re tired of hidden fees and brokerages that promise the world but underdeliver.
AT SKYLINE, WE’RE HERE TO HELP YOU
UNDERSTAND YOUR CHOICES
In a sea of brokerages, discover why Skyline isn’t just another option, but THE option for Washington real estate brokers.
SAVE $20K+ PER YEAR
The average Skyline broker saves $20,000 per year. What would an extra $20,000 mean for you, your business, and your family?
CLOSE MORE TRANSACTIONS
We’re deeply invested in your success, and dedicated to helping you generate more leads and close more transactions.
EXPERIENCE WORLD-CLASS SUPPORT
With 7 full-time managing brokers, full-time transaction support, and over 1,300 in our Facebook community, we’ve got your back.
MASTER THE POST-COVID MARKET
Uncover the real reasons many brokers aren’t reaching their full potential in the current market and what you can do to succeed.
UNLOCK YOUR GROWTH
Our training, mentorship, and lead gen tools allow you to grow your career at whatever pace your want. Let’s map it out together.
QUESTIONS YOU MIGHT BE ASKING
HOW DOES SKYLINE’S COMMISSION STRUCTURE COMPARE TO OTHER BROKERAGES?
At Skyline, you get to keep 100% of your commission. We collect monthly desk fees, along with a small per-transaction fee. We’ve created multiple plans to suit your needs.
HOW IS SKYLINE DIFFERENT FROM OTHER 100% COMMISSION BROKERAGES?
Skyline is the largest independent real estate brokerage in Washington, and we’ve done for nearly 40 years by providing all the perks of a national franchise while letting you keep your hard-earned commission.
HOW DO I TRANSFER MY REAL ESTATE LICENSE TO SKYLINE?
It’s a straightforward process; after you fill out the Real Estate License Transfer Form on the DOL website, our dedicated team will handle the rest. We’re here to make this process as seamless as possible.
HOW DOES SKYLINE HELP BROKERS WITH MARKETING AND LEAD GENERATION?
We equip you with the best. From state-of-the-art technology to our ongoing training and career development, we’re actively engaged in helping you close more transactions.
WHAT TECHNOLOGY AND TOOLS DOES SKYLINE OFFER ITS AGENTS
We’re not just current; we’re ahead. From transaction management tools to bespoke CRMs, Skyline offers nothing but the best.
WHAT’S THE COMPANY CULTURE LIKE AT SKYLINE?
We have a wonderful community of over 1,300 real estate brokers, managing brokers, and leaders who are all highly engaged. Our private Facebook group is very active.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM SKYLINE
- 100% Commission – three different real estate commission plans so you can keep what you earn
- 1,000+ Brokers – a network of peers for feedback and support
- 5 Offices – meeting clients or gaining support at our offices in Bellevue, Seattle, Bothell, Kent, or Puyallup
- 7 Full-time Support Managers – someone is ALWAYS available to help you
- 45+ Languages – our brokers speak over 45 languages to help our clients find homes
- Broker Mentoring – our managers are proven leaders in real estate and can help you reach your goals
- Free Weekly Training – stay ahead of the competition because knowledge is power
- State-of-the-Art Technology – partnerships with technology leaders will keep help you market yourself as an industry expert
- Upscale CMA Tool – branded market analysis tool to make you look like the PRO we already know you are. Now, your sellers will too!
- Luxury and Commercial Divisions – find your own real estate niche as a proficient luxury home or commercial property professional
100% Commission, No Hidden Fees
- 100% Commission
- No Franchise Fees
- No Realtor Dues
Around the Clock Education & Support
- Full-Time Support
- Help With Continual Growth
- Frequent, Ongoing Real Estate Classes
- SkySlope for transaction management at your fingertips
- Full-Time Processing Coordinator
- Personal CRM
YEAR-ROUND TRAINING & SUPPORT
Skyline Properties offers all of our commissioned brokers, free access to a comprehensive and ongoing schedule of relevant real estate training classes to keep your clock hours up to par, your excitement for the industry alive and your success as a real estate professional progressing.
In addition, you’ll also have access to our database of resources and all the support you need to nurture your real estate business into everything you want it to be!
Open to All
New And Experienced Real Estate Agents
Starting a career in real estate can be a scary thought, especially if you have a full time job.
You mind find your self with many initial questions, such as:
- How do I get my real estate license?
- How do I write a contract?
- How do I find clients?
- Will Skyline provide me leads?
- How do I successfully market myself?
- How do I find clients?
We make signing on with Skyline very easy and we have all the tools, training and personalized help that new brokers need to jumpstart their real estate career.
There is absolutely no need to feel overwhelmed. Skyline is unique in that you will have full access to 5 different Puget Sound offices and 7 different managers are available to assist you all along the way.
We also hold regular education and training meetings to give you help on all the details of behind being a successful real estate agent. If there is anything in particular you need help with, you can also go to any one of our managers for individual help.
You can rest assured knowing that even if the manager of the branch you frequent the most is busy, 6 other managers are available.
Even if you have years of experience as a real estate professional, we know that there are certain things you are looking for from your company.
Today’s real estate market is full of exciting opportunities. If you are a veteran who needs inspiration or you’re looking to start a new real estate business, Skyline has it all.
Not only do we offer you an unusually profitable commission structure, but you’ll also have access to our database of resources and all the support you need to nurture your real estate business into everything you want it to be!
Many veteran real estate agents love Skyline for reduced overhead, our cutting edge technology, access to 7 different managers and 5 different Puget Sound offices, among other great benefits.